The vision we had was to "Redefine Excellence in Real Estate Services" and to "bring holistic counsel to our clients through smart, trustworthy & caring representation". From my past corporate accounts experience I had seen other industries like manufacturing, education, and healthcare transition from inefficient and non-client centric business models to those which empowered the both the client and their representative. At the heart of that shift were always fundamental changes like the following...
* Management awareness that their key to differentiation in the market is not their product(s), but their relationship with the CLIENT and understanding of their needs
* Leveraging technology to better enable the client care provider (sales person, nurse, doctor, ...) to have a comprehensive view of each client needs and a timely and effective way to serve them.
* Attention to the details, accountability and caring are perhaps the rarest commodities in any marketplace and when provided to clients their testimonials and referrals become the enterprises greatest asset
* The pursuit of excellence must be ingrained in the culture of the enterprise, a way of life, a core value of each team member. And every team member understands that their fundamental role is to serve the client & the client care provider.
Redefining excellence in Real Estate has been our passion now for several years, and or clients will tell you that we
* do things that others just don't do... we think outside of the box
* use technology to maximize the effective use of their time... because we know time is your most precious resource
* listen, reflect, listen, question, ... make certain we REALLY have heard and understood our client's needs and then go the extra mile to not only meet but exceed their needs & expectations
* not only talk about what we will do, but have systems in place to allow you and ourselves to hold us accountable for delivering on our commitments
When I first meet Chris Trapani, President of Sereno Group, I knew we had a kindred spirit. As I realized that we shared the above values and beliefs I wondered about the possibilities of working together. Several months later, we sat down to simply discuss the possibilities... within minutes the decision was mutually made. 48hrs later I joined the team at Sereno Group.
I couldn't be more excited about what this marriage brings to our current a future clients! But don't take my word for it...
* send me an email request and I will forward you the names and phone #'s of our clients, hear 1st hand from them how well they were served in the past
* check out Sereno Group online, ask me for their references, their reputation is 2nd to no one and their results speak for themselves (send me an email request & I will send you the report that shows how <60 Sereno agents are out performing 100's of agents at Intero, Coldwell Banker, Alain Pinel, etc... in days on market, average selling price, sales price as a % of asking price, etc...
In the Bay Area home values even with the recent market adjustments are as high if not higher than anywhere in the country. What could an agent do to possibly earn 3% in such a marketplace, whether it be for their buyer or their seller??? That's a great question most agents don't really have a good answer for nor more importantly a track record of delivering upon. Frankly, most agents and brokerages don't earn it!!!
Ask us. Ask our clients. What you will hear in case after case is; they really are continually redefining excellence in Real Estate, they more than earn their 3% through smart, trustworthy and caring representation.
Put us to the test... and you will discover that, the right agent and the right brokerage behind them makes ALL the difference!
P.S. The picture is of Susan Welch & I at one of our famous Client Appreciation Parties. This one was an absolutely magical evening of food, wine, music & fellowship at Creekview Vineyards, owned by dear friends of ours', Greg & Teri Peterson. For 4+ years Susan was our full time Clientcare & Marketing Manager. It was her faithful and caring service to my clients & I that played a key role in getting the systems and culture in place that our clients can't say enough about. Though Susan recently joined another team (two dear friends and agents I brought into the business and trained) her heart of caring for our clients has become forever ingrained in the cultural fabric of Carson And Team. Thank you Susan, for being such a faithful employee & friend!